What Do We Collect From Our Clients
Information we collect includesPersonal Identifiable entities like-
- IP address
- Phone number
- Email address
- Pages you visited before you were redirected to us.
- Time spent on the webpage
- Date you visited
- Frequency of visit.
- Message history
How We Use Your Information ?
We do not sell your data to any organization or any other third-party clients, data collected by us is only used by us to communicate with you and for our internal reporting. We acknowledge this with utmost sincerity. The information collected by us is secured and never disclosed, away from 3rd party marketing organizations. The data collected by us aids us by-
- Informing the customer about any changes to the site and iterations so presented, clearly stating the evolution and all the changes implied.
- Propriety information about the services offered by us and data is strictly shared with our tutor networks, without revealing your personal identifiable credentials like name, contact number, email address, city/country and often the name of the institute.
- Any complaints and if they can be redressed.
- To contact you.
- To design the content and page as per your local preferences.
- To conduct transactions.
- To inform you about new services, deals and discounts.
- All email content and chat history and content that user shares with us
Secure Payment Transactions
All the banking information like pin codes, passwords, is completely encrypted and we cannot access it. Not even the customer service representatives have any sort of access to that. The customers do not have to worry about any misuse of their account details.
Third Party Services
Interface, services and some content is provided by third party services like chat software and Razorpay, PayPal, google mail/ email, google analytics, mailChimp, Send blaster, yahoo and Bing webmaster and writers.
We have a strict check and balance system to avoid illegal access to data. Our website is carefully designed and managed to avoid any potential hacking. No third party can access the customer's information provided through website. The sources used for information are genuine and according to the academic requirements.
Right To Forget